Friday, July 21, 2006

F*ck This Sh*T MotherF*cker I'm a G*ddamn Movie Star!

So if you remember Harvey*, you'll know that he and I are no longer friends. But after reading this, you'll understand why you don't fuck with me when i'm having a bad week.

So he basically went on a tirade on his Myspace blog abou Karma, Tessa and myself:

TESSA- A DUMB STRAWBERRY BLONDE WHO IS NAIVE ENOUGH TO THINK PEOPLE STILL LIKE HER

CHEKI- AN ILEGAL IMMAGRANT WHOSE 21 AND WILL NEVER GET LAID BECAUSE NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL TOUCH THAT

KARMA- A DUMB ITALIAN WHO SWEARS ITALIANS ARENT JUST FROM ITALY BUT CAN BE BORN IN TUKAHOE OF ALL PLACES. NONE THE LESS SHES A TROLL BITCH WHO UMM IS SCREWIN A LOSER GUY WHO PRETNEDS TO BE A FIRE FIGHTER BUT CRIES IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS.

First of all, who bitches about people on their Myspace blog except 16-year old girls who have nothing better to do? Aparently, 21-year old fags who have nothing better to do. Second of all, I am 20 so get it right, bitch. And the following was my response to his well-thought-out, articulate assault:

I don't know were the fuck you get off insulting anyone you two-faced, lazy ass, no-job having, waste of life. I at least have a future unlike some drug-addicted piece of shit who'll fuck anything that even looks at him, i.e. his fat, hairy, mildly reatrded "best friend." Just because I have class and tact and some semblance of intelligence, don't hate on me. Let's see where your're bony ass is in 10 years--but let me just guess really quick: Still living in your fucking mom's house, planning on going back to school but getting fucked up everynight because that's the only thing you know how to do and admittedly you do it well. Keep my name out of your fucking mouth because you don't know me and I sure as hell don't know who the fuck you are.

And then I added:

And as for Tess and Karma, they're two of the most awesome people you've known or will ever know and to think of all the shit we did for you--it makes me sick. Go suck Dick's greasy little dick and keep pining after idiotic straight guys with STDs b/c you don't deserve anything better, you little shit.

I apologize for the vulgarities, but this was written in a moment of heat. Angry heat. The heat you feel boiling up in your ears. And it only added to what was already a shitty week. Don't you know that tall guy blew me off? I really hate the gays.

*All names have been changed to protect the innocent and douchebaggy.

No comments: