Sunday, February 19, 2006

Don't Call It A Cumback, I've Been Queer For Years

Please pardon the pun, but I thought I'd add a little hot sauce to this posting. It's been a while since I've updated, but the mob really does have ways to get their money and believe me when I say they're a tad bit inhumane. Once my ball hair grows back, I'll be, well, right as rain kids. Though for now, Momma's enjoying the breeze, even though my pleasure has been halved, but I don't really like to hold a grudge.

Anywho, a lot of shit's happened in the world, people dying, high ranking politicians shooting the geriatric, fading popstars riding ass to clit with their ungodly spawn et cetera, schmetcera. But it all means one and one thing alone: 2006 is the beginning of the end. That's right, kids, stuff your head in between your legs and take in your last whiff of life because we're all going to hell in a Chinatown Chanel clutch knockoff. I mean, just look at the damn stitching. Happy New Year!!

But really, though, this is me loving you.

No comments: